Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 4, Phase 3

Still staying within a pound of my LW. Which amazes me. I feel like I've done NOTHING but chow down for 4 days... and "set your metabolism high" keeps playing in the back of my mind so I keep shoving in more and more protein. Not so fun on the tummy, because my system is NOT used to eating this amount of protein so I might look in to purchasing some digestive enzymes to help process! TONS of water is needed, it's amazing. I drank more than 2 liters- and I noticed my toes were cramping last night which surprised me. Tonight I'm going out with the girls for a Birthday celebration, so we will see what the scale says tomorrow. I tried a "mug cake" last night and it was YUMM-Y!!!!

2 T almond flour
1 T cocoa
1 1/2 T xylitol
1 egg
2 T cream or half and half
1 T oil (olive oil or coconut oil)
splash of vanilla
Bake in micro for 90 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment