Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 12, Phase 3

Ok, so I've been MIA for a bit. I have decided that I DON'T LIKE PHASE 3. I liked the safety and security that was Phase 2. Where it was all laid out, and things worked if you chose to follow the protocol exactly. With Phase 3, there is more guesswork. It's a day by day process where you are not exactly sure what is going to happen when you gingerly set foot on your bathroom scale in the morning. If you are an ounce over 2 lbs from your weight the last day of drops... then it's steak day. I have had to have 2 steak days so far on phase 3 and they are entirely MY FAULT. I went out to dinner with the gals- and ate starches (in the form of sweet potato fries) that are a no no. At work the other day, I got attacked by red licorice... it was a bad bad day. I went out to dinner again last night and was slightly up again this morning, because one I had 3 beverages that contained sugar in them. Also, I didn't come anywhere near drinking enough water. So today, I'm puffed up and feel like the stay puffed marshmallow man again.

I have a little over a week left of Phase 3, and then I can go back on to Phase 2 for my final round. I simply cannot wait!!!

Don't let me discourage you- or make you afraid of Phase 3. If you do what you are supposed to do, then you will probably not have to worry about steak days or fluctuations... I'm just being a big cry baby as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment