Monday, January 11, 2010

Final Day of Round 2... SCARED SCARED SCARED

Well, woke up today down 6 oz which is good I guess although my stomach has been JACKED UP since Friday!!! Tomorrow I start Phase 3 and I have no idea what to expect. My biggest fear is gaining weight, which is stressing me out! Phase 2 is so simple, cut and dry- this is what you can eat and what you can't... Phase 3 isn't so black and white. I plan on starting my Phase 3 working my way up to 1500 calories, and only eating the same foods as I have been but in larger quantities. That amount seems so astronomical, given I've survived happily on 500 calories since October. How on earth am I going to eat that much???? I will also be starting my P90X dvd's... hopefully that will help with the mental part of eating so much more and my profound fear of gaining weight. Relying heavily on advice from the forums... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment