Monday, February 1, 2010

DAY ONE... Loading again!

My final round of HCG starts today!!! I want to lose 10 lbs. I stabilized on Phase 3, (the past 3 weeks) at 121lbs. So... that means, today is day one of loading. This is crazy. I don't like eating this junk however, when I start VLCD on tuesday I know I will look back on these 2 loading days with LONGING so I'd better start packing in the grub! I have not had pasta since October of last year... I had some over the weekend and my weight stayed the same which made me VERY happy. After eating all day, my body feels bruised sluggish and just down right GROSS. My last round, I stuffed food in and didn't gain an ounce on my 2 loading days. This time around, I am going to make sure I gain if I have to eat an entire vat of guacamole.

This will be a 23 day round for me, and I'm hoping that with all I learned during my last rounds that this will be trouble free for me. Somehow... I doubt it tho. Be sure to tune in daily for more adventures in HCG with Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment