Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I hate loading days.

Day 2... I cannot wait to be done with loading days. I feel like my body just went through WWIII. Every inch of my body feels bruised. Keep in mind, I have been clean eating since October. Eating whatever I want these past two days, has definitely taken it's toll on my body. I feel bruised all over, swollen and sick to my stomach. This is amazing, how does a poor diet affect your body? Well, now I know!!!! Is it worth it? NO. I cannot wait to be on VLCD tomorrow!! YAY FOR PHASE 2!

I must be crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I didn't even go hog wild and still felt the effects from the few processed carbs the first day of loading. It was easier the second day when I stuck to my eating schedule, avoided process carbs and ate lots of fats/protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I had were 2 burritos on the 2nd day- it's the carbs. they kill me. why is that???

    ReplyDelete