Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 2 VLCD

WOO HOOOOOOO! Guess how much I lost overnight :) GUESS. AHAHAHAHAHAH. 4 lbs 10 oz since yesterday :) I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Sorry to be shouting, I'm just so happy!!! What did I do yesterday? I ate all of my fruit, veggies and protein but cut out the melba. Not by choice, because I didn't have any and I'm not making a special trip to the store for it either... I also had a cup of sugar free International Coffee last night and it doesn't appear to have affected me but I will play that by ear for sure.

Here is what I ate my first VLCD day:

Morning- drops
Coffee & Water til' noon
Lunch: 3.5oz steak, 1 large Roma Tomato, 1 apple
Dinner: 3.5oz chicken, 1 cucumber, 1/2 apple
1 cup Sugar Free French Vanilla International Coffee

I wasn't hungry- ever. Thank God!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know you feel awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much more energy I have... I wish I could stay on hcg forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way to do it! Great job and motivation for others (me)!

    ReplyDelete