Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 29 VCLD...

I'm hovering at the same weight... it stinks. I have to ask myself, do I have anymore to lose? I look at places on my body and say YES. I just don't think my body agrees. I fit into a size 26 Citizens Jeans so that means I'm down another size so I should probably try and quit worrying about 3 measly pounds but DARN IT I want those 3lbs gone!!!

My lucky duck husband has lost over 17lbs since starting on the 15th. I swear, I didn't think I'd make it through the first week living with him, but now he thinks the diet is a piece of cake. Well, lets say a piece of chicken cause thinking about cake makes me want cake. I think he weighs less than he did when we got married, at 166lbs right now. He has always been very athletic and muscular and likes being able to see those muscles a little better now that the nice layer of fat that covered them is gone! Still workin' on those luv handles tho.

My mom started last thursday- and as of today is down 14lbs. She is feeling good, energized- the only issue is the amount of time she spends in the potty due to all the water intake! I made mini meatloafs the other day, compliments of my sister. Of course she follows the diet a little bit differently than I do- she mixes her veggies. Bad girl. I am not one of those gals who can deviate from the original protocol without consequences... so I don't mix veggies and fruits. So here is my modified version of her mini meatloaf recipe:

1lb LEAN ground beef
3T Minced Garlic
3T Minced Onion (dehydrated)
1 egg white
6-7 Roasted Garlic Melba Snacks- ground
Sea Salt & Pepper to taste and any other herbs (no starch included) that you like in your meatloaf.
Shape into balls and place in large muffin cup tin - bake at 375 for about 30 minutes and voila!
YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment