Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 53 down 14oz from Wednesday!

Today was a GREAT DAY. Down .75" in chest, .5" in thighs and .25 in my left arm :) Everything else has stayed the same. Today I've hit the 124lb mark and it feels great!

I went shopping today, to try on jeans... I still have 9lbs to lose officially to hit my goal weight so I wasn't exactly shopping to buy, but to give myself motivation. I was at the mall with Jacki (who has lost 32lbs now, the same weight as her youngest child!) and decided to go into the Buckle Store. A gal I go to church with had on some jeans the other day that I just loved. We pulled some size 28's just to try them on, and the little salesman told me that they were to big. Some of those jeans he pulled for me were SO LOW RISE that I knew if I were to bend over, you'd see some things you don't want to see! I don't think he realized that I'm pushing 40, and don't think it's appropriate to walk around with my cheeks hanging out of my jeans :) Regardless, the ones I liked the best were $145.00 which I would never dream of spending on a single pair of jeans in a million years- however, I was amazed at how much my thighs have shrunk. I didn't look like a pear for the first time since I can remember. After that nice ego boost, I headed to Fred Meyer to try on some Levis... a little easier on the pocket book, and lucky me- they were on sale. SIZE 4 if you can believe that! Off to Old Navy I went with my $10 off coupon, and bought another SIZE 4 jeans. I'm so happy right now, I never thought I would EVER EVER EVER wear this size again - THANK GOD FOR HCG!

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome story. I'm so happy so for. Size 4 jeans baby! It couldn't get any better. You've earned it and more. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Mel!!!!! I was smiling as I read your happiness!!!! I could just see your face beaming!!!
    keep it going my friend and get the rest off you want to go.........
    big hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete