Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 63...I'm stuck :(

I cannot seem to get this last 5lbs off. It COULD be that I had a marathon baking day on Sunday where I created the following:
  • Toffee Bark
  • Cream Wafer Cookies
  • Fudge
  • Reese's Pnut Butter Cookies
  • Pecan Sandies
  • Pecan Tarts
  • and the piece de la resistance (said with a profound french accent) SPICED ALMONDS AND PECANS.

I will admit... I did indulge on Sunday- I didn't crave the sweets at all. I just wanted to eat ALL the pecans I could get my hands on. You start off with a table spoon of butter in a 9x13 pan and melt it in the oven at 325. Once melted you pour the pecans or almonds into the pan, and then sprinkle with a dash of ginger, salt, garlic powder, and 2 tsps soy sauce. Mix them up and bake for about 20 minutes and voila - YUMMY!!!! Anyway- I'm stuck at 120 - have gone down a tad bit in measurements but not enough to note here. I did notice that my chest measurements have finally evened out with my hips so I'm happy about that!!! Wish me luck this week- I don't want to get hit with the curse of the sweet tooth with all these goodies stored at my house!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Mel........ I bet at 120 you look just right as you are the smae height as I am and 120 is great.... :o)...

    I wish you lots of luck MEl.. ((((HUG)))))
    be safe and enjoy your family..
    Janiel

    ReplyDelete