Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 43... oops, forgot to measure!

Ok, I'm going to be honest with you all... last night after going to Amy's house to pick up my my new shipment of HCG - I had a bit of a breakdown. I got home and started dinner for the boys late, I was famished and in a very bad mood. Before I could use proper good judgement, I proceeded to shove 4 deviled eggs into my mouth in rapid succession. After this temporary lapse in judgement, I decided that I'd better not eat anything else or I'd totally regret it in the morning. Within an hour, my stomach hurt SO BAD I thought I was actually going to get sick. After complaining to everyone under the sun who would listen to me- I decided a good dose of Pepto was in order. My stomach has not hurt that bad in a very very long time! Thanks to the Pepto, I was able to make it through the night. I guess I cured my craving for eggs- because I don't think I'll ever eat another deviled egg as long as I live. I woke up this morning, and grudginly stepped on my scale, preparing myself mentally for huge gains only to find that I was down 2 ounces! Thank God for small miracles!!!! Didn't measure this morning, ran out of time- so I will do this tomorrow :)

Lesson: DO NOT EAT 4 DEVILED EGGS on a SEVERELY EMPTY STOMACH - while taking HCG phase II!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Owwww! No fun! Thanks for the warning! :) How nice for a loss, too. I am only 5 days into VLCD and I can feel already- this is not going to be easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! I hope you feel better today!

    ReplyDelete