Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 55... Storytime Sunday

Yesterday, woke up to no gain no loss, but expected that due to my lack of caloric/water intake on Friday. Yesterday was Ali's birthday celebration... here is what I ate:

Elements Tapas Bar
8 Green olives
5 Grapes covered in blue cheese and Pistachios
1 Bacon Wrapped Fig
Mojito

Four Daughters Pub
Chicken burger with avocado and bacon (no bun, no condiments)
Sweet potato fries and a lil' bit o ranch dressing
John Daly Drink
When I got home... 2 chocolate chip cookies. I figured HECK why not I did myself in already!

Guess what I woke up to on the scale, a ONE POUND GAIN only! I feared the worst, and after everything I ate I figured I'd be in a world of hurt! Apple day for me to day to shed the pound, I had a great time though and after 55 days of VLCD I figured what the heck, I'm going to enjoy this time to go out with the girls!

2 comments:

  1. Mel I'm glad you had a great time!!!!!!!

    I WANNA see a picture of you in those size 4 jeans!!!!!! NOT just your PRETTY FACE sweetie..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that will be coming in about 7 more lbs :) maybe by then I'll be down to a size 2!!!

    ReplyDelete