Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 59... another 12 oz gone!

Oh this has been the best week of the entire diet! I have not had ANY stalls- which is amazing to me. I think that cutting out one portion of fruit per day has really helped. Also, I alternate each night between smooth move tea and Lacey Labeau's super diet tea- and that might have something to do with it too. Keeps things moving!

I went out today to try and find something snazzy to wear to Dan's company xmas party tomorrow night. I went to the MALL of all places, and I typically avoid that place at all costs. Why does everything look like it's made for a pregnant person? Flowy, not form fitting- empire wasted, with tie backs? I didn't just lose almost 30lbs to look like I'm trying to cover up a baby bump at the age of 40. OR what is it with those stupid little attached belts that are right underneath your boobs? What a way to make your @$$ look HUGE!!!! Ugh, I guess I'm just totally OUT OF FASHION. I came home with nothing... but oh well, I'm 120 lbs and for that I'm thankful even if I have to go to the party in a toga. HA!

2 comments:

  1. LOL....Mel you really made me laugh!! But good for you sweetie...

    Yes that is the style right now and has been for a bit now. I think it's because every one of these young high school girls all have middle rolls. Lack of exercise in the school systems now days. I don't know. :o)
    hugs to you... I wanna see a photo!!!!!!!!
    Are you going to make me beg????
    Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more pounds til' photo time!!!!

    ReplyDelete