Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 56 - recovered from severe blond moment!

Ok, because I woke up on Sunday 1lb heavier after my dinner on Saturday night- I decided to do an apple day. I woke up yesterday and hopped on the scale and was up another pound. I think I about had a heart attack. I got off the scale, then gingerly stepped back on... praying that my eyes were playing tricks on me. NOT. No such luck. WHAT IS GOING ON???? I racked my brain all day, was in a FOUL mood - and then it hit me... I have two cinnamon sugar cups in my cupboard. One is mixed with sugar, the other I mix with stevia. I think I was sprinkling real cinnamon and sugar on my apples all day long on Sunday! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Anyway, I did a bad thing :) I did ANOTHER apple day yesterday... I know I know, probably not a good idea however, I was desperate. I got on the scale today and was down to 123, a loss of 2.5 lbs since yesterday- I'm back on track THANK YOU GOD.

I have to say I LOVED eating my steak lunch today. After two days of apples, I needed some protein!! So, yet another lesson learned! I have 7lbs left to go to hit my goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment