Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 48 - down another pound!

I'm almost there... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am SO HOPING to be down to my 115lb goal weight by the 20th of December. I have BIG PLANS for phase two. Jacki clued me in on something, if she is finished with her daily meals by 5pm at LATEST, she loses more. So I tried that yesterday, and was down 12 oz today. So- to test this theory again I'll make sure to have my evening meal by 5pm and be done. Last night was kinda hard- had a Christmas party to go to, made lemon bars which I HATE - but there were so many other yummmmy things to eat there. I didn't touch a thing. WATER WATER WATER... I keep reminding myself that I'm ALMOST done with this- don't blow it now!!!! It's not worth it, remember the eggs Melissa! Remember the eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment