Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 42... down 6 oz.

Not much to report! I measure again tomorrow, so this should be interesting. I am down to one pair of pants that fit... 10 lbs to go and then I'm on to phase III where I can start adding different foods again. Yesterday was hard for me, I am getting REALLY tired of eating the same food - some days are harder than others especially when I see my whole family eat the things I LONG to eat again. Last night we had real macaroni and cheese, you know - the homemade kind? I LOVE THAT STUFF. But none for me, so depressing. I keep reminding myself that it's all worth it in the end! Soon, very soon, I will be able to eat those foods again and not worry about gaining my weight back... so, I'm buckling down for the home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment