Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 23... and you know what they say!

Well, yesterday I was having a GREAT DAY! Drank my 2 liters of water by my deadline... got off work, had NO time to eat my dinner so I figured I'd eat when I got home. Picked up boys to go to a football pizza party after dropping off some things at a friends house. By the time the kids got their pizza I was positively FAMISHED. I drank 1/2 of a diet coke - and munched on the ice while I watched children and adults gorge themselves on ooey gooey pizza. One of my favorite foods...

Kasey finally got served his mini pizza. Sitting next to him while he waited for it to cool off, I watched my hand- moving of its OWN volition mind you, reach over and steal a piece of pepperoni. Before I could stop my rogue hand from completing this dastardly deed- the pepperoni was in my mouth and I was chewing vigorously. My brain then caught up, and before I could swallow this evil piece of meat- I spit it out into a napkin :) That is gross, but that is the truth and I promised when I started this blog that I would be brutally honest with my ups and downs and that was definitely a DOWN moment for me! I got home, scarfed down my shrimp and cucumber mean with some apples sprinkled with cinnamon. This was around 8pm by that time, and eating that late is never a good idea. Also, I conked out on the couch by 9:30 so I was unable to drink additional water like I normally do all evening. So- why did the scale not move today? Was it that rogue piece of pepperoni that never made it to my stomach? I will never know!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment