Saturday, November 14, 2009

Checkin' In...

Well, I emerged from the birthday party unscathed! I had 4 raw shrimp with a squeeze of lemon- and that was IT. I am so very proud of myself!!! Went shopping today, and Brady helped me pick out some tops. I'm proud to say I'm back into a size small. Didn't try on pants because I still have 15lbs to lose so I realize that would be a waste of money. I've gone down one jean size in the past week already and luckily I have size 6-12 in my closet to choose from! I can't fit into a size 6 just yet, maybe another week :)

I have to say, shopping with Brady was a kick in the pants. If you need a shopping advocate- he is the guy for you. He informed me when certain tops were "too low down to there" meaning they were too low cut, which ones were "grannyish" and which ones would make me look VERY pretty. He asked that I come out of the room to show him each time I changed, and fortunately for me- he loved them all. He told me promptly that I should buy every one of them! I asked him if he had any money he could loan me because that would be very expensive and he told me I could have his $15. Needless to say, I came home with 4 new tops- and Brady got to keep his $15 - but my oh my what a sweet little boy I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment