Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 30... down 6oz

Why is it that when I'm on a diet, all I want to do is look at recipes and dream of cooking food that I can't eat? My husband is trying to watch his weight as well, and keeps asking me why I'm making all this stuff when he doesn't want to be eating it either. Well who am I gonna cook for????

You know what I'm most excited for in phase 3 and phase 4? Trying out Elena's recipes to see if my husband and children will like them so I can make this a total lifestyle change that incorporates my entire family. I am already making different choices at the grocery store when it comes to what my boys are eating. I always thought they were good eaters - I've never purchased "sugar cereals" unless it was a special occasion like a camping trip, they get oatmeal or raisin bran, stuff like that- and have been fine with it. Now I realize that even though I'm thinking these aren't "sugar cereals" they contain a heck of a lot of sugar!!!!! I just don't want my boys to end up like me, totally addicted to caffeine, sugar and JUNK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment