Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 35... crazy crazy weekend!

Friday was New Moon, only lost 4 ounces! Ate normal until dinner time... then after much planning, decided to eat a phase III meal at Red Robin with all the girls. This consisted of a Spanish Coffee :) a lettuce wrapped chicken breast with guac & Monterrey jack cheese with no condiments, and them some sugar free Swedish fish at the movies. Saturday morning I was 10oz heavier :( Because we were traveling to Eugene on Saturday- I decided to do an apple day. This was my plan to not have to drink a ton of water and end up having to go to the bathroom all day- AND I wouldn't have to worry about trying to pack a bunch of HCG friendly foods. So- apples from noon to noon on Sunday. I didn't have a scale with me on Sunday to weigh, however today I am 2.2lbs lighter than I was on Saturday morning so I'm VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!!!

Traveling is NOT fun with this diet! We ended up going out to dinner last night at OutBack, I had a single chicken breast and a green salad with no add ons. BOR-ING, but at least I didn't gain- I know I didn't get enough water in yesterday either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment