Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok, finished with today...

Well, I have to say I stuck to protocol today. PRAYING that the scale will move tomorrow! Here is my fitday log of food:

Breakfast: coffee
Mid Moring: 3.5oz grapefruit
Lunch: 4.0 oz Chicken, Melba & 3 oz tomato with cilantro & garlic
Dinner: 4.0 oz Steak, 3 oz Cucumber, 3 oz Apple
1/2 c. sugar free Jello

3 liters of water, one sobee lifewater

Total of calories: 518

Why did I up my meat portions? Because I cannot ever seem to reach the 500 calorie mark, so I'd rather be a tad bit over, than under and stall because I didn't eat enough. So, what did I cut out today? Crystal Light and gum. We will see what happens with the scale tomorrow. Wondering if stress might be a factor. I tend to stress out about stuff, even when there is nothing to stress out about :) If scale doesn't move tomorrow, I will cut out melba- and see what happens. I have to figure out what my body is not liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment