Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 26... 1.6 oz down! Stall-Be-Gone! 15lbs mark!

Well! I made it through my first apple day! Yesterday, if you can believe this- I started eating my apples at 12pm. By the end of the day, I had only managed to consume 4 apples! Was I hungry? NO! Isn't that weird! The best part of apple day is not having to drown myself in water. It's 9:30AM now, took my HCG about an hour ago and will go in for my last apple and then resume my normal eating at noon today. I have read mixed reviews on apple days- I guess I will see what happens tomorrow with weight loss to see if this truly broke my stall! I sure hope so! I have to go to a brunch today to celebrate a birthday with tons of wonderful food so wish me luck. I'm praying that I can stick to my resolve of absolutely NO CHEATING!

1 comment:

  1. I stalled around the 20th day and did an apple day. Only ate 3.5 apples. Wasnt hungry either. Woke up to just a few ounces shy of losing 3 pounds. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete