Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 21...

Ok! So... didn't log in over the weekend 'cause I was BUSY BUSY BUSY. Saturday morning I was down a couple ounces, and then Sunday I was down NOTHING. Today, I'm down 10 ounces, so I can live with that!!!

Saturday I had a tough time... had a football game in the morning, didn't drink enough water FOR SURE. Didn't get to eat lunch until around 2pm. I scarfed down some chicken and bypassed eating all the lettuce because I was in a hurry and again didn't drink enough water. That night was Twilight night at my house, so I had a nice spread of shrimp kabobs, tomato salsa and melba toast. A little baked apple for dessert, oh- and a couple of sugar free jello shots :) Needless to say, I was worried about Sunday morning weigh ins and was happy to at least not see a GAIN. Yesterday I was strict, and made sure I had enough water intake, hence the drop today. Tomorrow I measure... so be sure to tune in, I'm hoping to see some results with the inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment