Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 10... and up 5 oz.

Oh the joy... up 5oz since yesterday. Total loss so far 8lbs. I WANT TO HIT THE 10lb mark dangit!!!! I think I found the culprit after reading some posts on an HCG forum - I used Walden Farms dressing on my dinner last night, which has sucrolose in it. SUGAR. Booh. Not sure if this is the reason- but I find that everytime I try to be sneaky and add something to the original protocol, I end up going up instead of down. SO... As you are my witness, I'm sticking to the protocol - no additions, no subtractions!!! So far today, my menu is as follows:

Coffee for breakfast
Medium Size Orange
1C. Lettuce
3.5 oz. Steak
3 Melba Toast
1 tsp. mustard (which I found might not be a good idea unless you prepare it yourself)
3.5 oz. Shrimp
3.5 oz. Tomato
3.5 oz. Strawberries
2 + liters of water
Total of 496 calories

So, I hope with being as stringent as possible today- I will see the scale go down in the morning :o) Tune in tomorrow to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment