Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Week Anniversary!

Well... the good news and the bad. Weighed myself this morning and was up the 5 oz. I lost yesterday. I could have cried! In a panic, I decided to wait until husband and children left the premises, and measure myself. Here is what I found:

Chest: 36.5" - down 2.75"
Waist: 29" - down 3.25"
Hips: 37" - down 1"
Thighs: 41" - down 1.75"

So, I guess that is why it's called "POUNDS & INCHES" - because I cannot believe that happened in just one week!!! This and the jeans I wore yesterday I can now pull down with out unbottoning/unzipping them. I'm down 6lbs in 7 days - I do believe I am retaining water among other things- tried to take the smooth move tea last night before bed to no avail so I think that is another reason why the scale went UP instead of down. Also, I think that the soda and the sparkling water contains too much sodium, so I'm going to cut that out- and see what happens tomorrow. The only other thing that I added over the last two days was jello. Hence that will be eliminated from today's menu as well. What a balancing act this has been! It's amazing that so many things can affect forward progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment