Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 5.. woo hooooo! The scale MOOOOOVED!

1.7 lbs down from yesterday!!! I've lost over 5lbs in 5 days!!! I'm so excited :) Not bad for 5 days work! Just had a nice steak salad lunch, trying to determine if I want to purchase some of the Weldon Farms condiments that are fat free, gluton free, sugar free, sugar free... wonder what's in them then????? Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it? Anyway, my sister used it through out her diet and had NO problems, so I might give it a try for a few days to see if it affects my results. I'd sure like some salad dressing - dijon mustard just ain't cuttin' it.

I am AMAZED at how I feel. In the past when I've tried to eliminate sugar completely from my diet, I ended up completely miserable. Headaches, shakes - just felt crappy. I have not felt that way at ALL. I was highly addicted to sugar- especially with the Costco tub of Licorice sitting right next to my desk. Maybe it's because I can still have coffee? I think if I were to have to cut out caffeine I'd have to find a convenient bus to throw myself in front of!!!!

A huge shout out to JACKI who started the 500 calorie portion of the diet today... Amy, a gal I work with started this on the same day I did and is down over 8 lbs today!!! Ali, aka skinny Minny now- is down to a SIZE TWO and just concluded her HCG program. 35lbs lighter!!! WAY TO GO! Angie, my big sis - is finishing up her last week and is down over 30 lbs as well. This thing works guys, it's amazing.

I found this awesome blog the other day... look at all the before and after shots, and I love how she writes too :) What I love most, is that she has KEPT it off - never have I been on a diet this strict and actually kept weight off after I went back to eating normal. I will have to monitor Ali and see how she does now that she is in Phase III of the diet. I think she went off on Thursday- and still lost weight as of today.

http://hcgskinnytime.blogspot.com/2009_10_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment