Sunday, October 18, 2009

What is the HCG Diet?

Who would have thought you could find a diet where for the first 2 days you eat whatever you want, preferably foods with a high fat content? Well... Dr. Simeon of course - bless his heart! How did I hear about this diet and what is it? I first found out about this from my cousin - she and her mother were experiencing a HUGE success on a diet that sounded to good to be true. My sister then decided to try it, and then a close friend. Now after a lot of research, and MUCH envy watching the success of my closest relatives and friends, I decided to take the plunge.

I will not try to explain this diet- it won't make sense, my advice to you is to google Dr. Simeon's "Pounds & Inches" and read it IN FULL. Then, make the decision... do you want to lose 25 - 30lbs in 30 days? Is this for real? Well, stay tuned. I'm starting day ONE today... and I will be checking in every day reporting my successes, and failures. I am even going to post a before picture, yes- a BEFORE picture so be prepared to shield your eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment