Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 days of Fat Loading, yes- you read it correctly... FAT LOADING :)

GOAL WEIGHT is 115 lbs
Age: 36 years old today
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 146 lbs
Measurements:
Rt Arm: 12.5"
Lft Arm: 12"
Chest: 39 1/4"
Waist: 32 1/4"
Hips: 38"
Thighs: 42 3/4" (ouch, can you say thunder thighs)
Rt Leg: 24 3/4"
Lft Leg: 24 1/2"

The first day, phase 1 - is referred to as "fat loading" day. You begin taking your HCG drops, 3x per day, and eat as much as you'd like preferably high fat foods. Unfortunately I was up all night with a sick child, and my plans to go grocery shopping today and hit every fast food restaurant I could find naturally fell through. By noon, I'd eaten half a bagel with cream cheese with olive bruschetta spread.

However, things picked up this afternoon when I was able to emerge out of the cave that is now my house... Mc Donald's here I come! Quarter Pounder with cheese and french fries and a real Coke that isn't diet. Somehow, purchasing the number two meal and a "Diet" drink just seemed silly to me!!! Do I typically eat like this- no. I look at french fries and expand without ingesting a single bite so I try to be very careful to maintain my pudgy self. Have I always been overweight? No... When I was married, I wore a size 2. After the birth of my second child, by his first birthday I was down to a size 4. Was this easy and natural- not at all, I darn near had to kill myself to get back down to that size. By my 30th birthday I had a hysterectomy with a horribly bad recovery which kept me away from exercise for 3-4 months - and my body went down hill from there. Can I blame my surgery? No- I'd had 2 C-Sections and bounced back without a problem. I just got lazy, and after being away from my normal exercise routine for so long, it was much harder for me to go back. Hence my decision to do this diet. I need a quick easy fix and I'm praying this is it.

Ok. Here I am in my husbands long johns... oh this is so pitiful!




1 comment: